Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
QUALIFICATIONS: 1. Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
2. Appropriate New Jersey Teacher of Elementary certification or eligibility.
REPORTS TO: Building Principal
o. Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
- Plans in written form and executes in practice a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and — in harmony with the goals — establishes clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects, and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
- Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
- Performs such tasks and assume such responsibilities as directed by the principal.