The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required of this job:
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university; valid NJ teacher certificate preferred.
- Demonstrate general knowledge of curriculum and instruction.
- Present subject matter according to guidelines established by Notre Dame High School
- Establish efficient classroom management procedures.
- Demonstrated flexibility to cope with the challenges of a rapidly changing world.
- Demonstrated willingness to remain current with the latest developments in the profession.
A background and fingerprint report will be conducted and submitted to State authorities as required by law for all personnel working within a school environment. Must be willing to undergo Catholic Diocese VIRTUS certification.
Please send expression of interest and resume to Judy Duff at Duff@ndnj.org and Lisa Lenihan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Notre Dame High School, a ministry of the Catholic Diocese of Trenton, is a dynamic, diverse Catholic community dedicated to educating young women and men to realize their full potential through a faith-filled environment, a challenging college-preparatory program, extensive co-curricular activities and a commitment to citizenship and service in the community.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Notre Dame High School affirms and supports equality of opportunity and treatment for all applicants for employment. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, age, disability, national origin, religion or other classifications protected by law (i.e. atypical heredity cellular or blood trait status, marital status, etc.). However, the diocese reserves the right to favor qualified employees who are Catholic and to require that all employees comply with Catholic moral teachings.