Since 1977, Huntington has been changing the lives of children. As a leader in the tutoring and test prep industry, our success is attributed not only to our highly acclaimed instructional programs but to the amazing teams of qualified and devoted professionals who commit themselves to help students achieve success in school each and every day. At Huntington, we are eager to continue to build our teams! We seek to hire the best, most talented professionals into our organization. If you are qualified, caring, and dedicated teaching professional, interested in spending your time working directly with students, we'll give you the opportunity to do what you love to do - TEACH!
Looking for learning center teachers as well as SAT/ACT tutors with concentrations in math and english.
- Work with students in a 1 to 1 setting
- There are no lesson plans to write or homework assignments to grade!
- Flexible, part-time hours – afternoon, evening, weekend and summer
- Competitive hourly rate and paid training. Professional development opportunities
- 4-year degree required
- Certification/license a plus
- All experience levels are welcome to apply – recent grads, current teachers, and retired professionals
- Must be a caring and qualified professional committed to the success of students! Enhance your resume with experience that is highly respected in the field of education.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00 - $16.00 per hour