SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHERS
North Jersey Behavioral Health Services (www.njbehavioralhealthservices.com) is currently seeking special education teachers to supervise center-based services to children with autism spectrum disorder. We are looking for energetic individuals who are available on a full-time basis to join our dynamic team!
- NJDOE Standard Certificate of Teacher of Students with Disabilities (K-12) required
- Ability to pass a state and federal background check.
- Abiltiy to show proof of negative TB test.
- Implement and monitor evidenced-based skill acquisition and behavior reduction programs.
- Work one-on-one with all learners.
- Assist in development of IEPs, goals and objectives, and complete progress reports.
- Participant in IEP meetings.
- Participate in professional meetings which may occur before or after school.
- Regular and timely communication with supervisors while employed with NJBHS.
- Must be able to pick up 50lbs routinely.
- Experience with applied behavior analysis or discrete trial training is required.
We offer competitive compensation and professional development.
For additional information, please contact Casi Healey at
We look forward to hearing from you!
You may use the APPLY button.