Long-Term Spanish Teacher
Somerset County – Franklin Township School District; Franklin Middle School
Are you ready to make an impact on education? Do you want to work for a company considered one of America’s Best Large Employers of 2017 by Forbes Magazine?
A long-term substitute teaching position with ESS|Source4Teachers may be the opportunity you’re looking for!
When a teacher is absent for an extended period of time, a qualified long-term substitute is needed to carry out the educational program. As a long-term substitute, you’ll become an integral part of a school’s educational team, amplifying your teaching expertise while maximizing the learning experience for students!
We are currently seeking a long-term Spanish teacher in Franklin Township, NJ!
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities of a Spanish Teacher
- Administer core curriculum consistent with school district objectives
- Develop lesson plans and instructional materials, and translate into meaningful learning experiences
- Conduct ongoing assessment of student progress; maintain a system for accurate record-keeping, grading, and reporting
- Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
- Demonstrate cooperation and flexibility in performing other duties as assigned by school administration
Qualifications of a Spanish Teacher
- Valid NJ Standard, CEAS, or CE Certification: Spanish
- Valid NJ criminal history letter
- Negative tuberculosis test obtained within 6 months of initial employment
- We offer benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
- You’ll receive training and ongoing support
- Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
- Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
- We have hundreds of local daily substitute opportunities available when you’re not in a long-term role – you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message
Established in 2000, ESS|Source4Teachers has become a leader in the education staffing space. The company employs talented daily, long-term, and permanent K-12 school district personnel, including substitute teachers, school aides, and other school support staff. Currently serving more than 400 school districts across 15 states, ESS|Source4Teachers enhances the education of more than 1.5 million students every day. To learn more, please visit Source4Teachers.com.
ESS/Source4Teachers is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Job ID: 18-2989