JCGCS is now seeking a Full-Time Student Data Coordinator. Please see below for more details regarding requirements and duties. To assure JCGCS completes all NJ SMART requirements State Reporting and /or other significant related reporting submissions. Coordinate student information for JCGCS database. Coordinate and update OnCourse student management system and all confidential student information.
Essential Duties & Job Responsibilities
- Coordinate the development and accuracy of the district’s Student Information System
- Creating, assigning and maintaining all user accounts and permission settings in the district Student Information System for all staff
- Provide training, direction and support to staff in the use of the district’s Student Information System
- Coordinate the maintenance and needed updates of the District’s Student Information System with selected vendors
- Oversee the input and transmission of state required reports related to student information and enrollment including, but not limited to all state and federal reports, NJ Smart, ACCESS for ELLS, Staff & State Reports, ASSA, NJSLS etc.
- Monitor NJSMART and manage all student state ID processing
- Work closely with all district administration and secretarial staff on assisting with and providing guidance for ensuring proper data accuracy in the Student Information System
- Working with school administration to help develop various reporting and recording tools in the Student Information System to facilitate various record keeping and management tasks
- Retaining data integrity and performing, promoting, and purging year end operations/reports for all schools
- Act as main district contact for problem reporting and resolution with the district’s Student Information System
- Manage supply and inventory of instructional materials
- Additional duties as assigned by CSA/Principal
- A minimum of three years of successful experience with database manipulation.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- Ability to operate effectively in a team environment
- Ability to effectively time manage multiple projects at one time.
- Understanding of state mandated requirements for student data recording, reporting and archiving.
- Tech savvy individual, proficient in use of Microsoft Word and Excel, Google Classroom.
- Experience with NJ SMART
- Knowledge of OnCourse student database software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to multitask
- Successful years of office experience/data management.
- Effective problem solving, human relations, analytical, communication, writing, and interpersonal skills.
- Required criminal history check and completion of appropriate paperwork required by law.
- Commitment to JCGCS’ core values and practices
- Excellent verbal and written skills in communicating with diverse audiences.
- Experience managing assessment data.
- Openness to feedback, and willingness to take responsibility for student success.
- Demonstrated commitment to professional comportment.
- Attention to detail.
- Flexibility under pressure.
All interested applicants should forward their Cover Letter, Resume & 3 References to Dr. Nadira Jack at firstname.lastname@example.org