Maintains the grounds of all district schools and facilities in a condition of safety, neatness and aesthetic attrativeness.
- HIGHLIGHT OF QUALIFICATIONS:
- Minimum of High School Diploma, equivalent or demonstrated basic skills in computation and communications, both oral and written.
- General grounds keeping/landscaping experience required, experience with school facilities preferred
- Knowledge and /or experience in proper operation and maintenance of grounds keeping equipment preferred
- Black Seal License required. If not currently held, shall obtain a License within one (1) year from date of hire
- Shall possess or acquire and maintain a valid state certified Pesticide Applicator License.
- Shall have and maintain a valid New Jersey Driver's License
- Shall meet physical requirements of the position which includes considerable bending, walking, lifting and be able to perform all essential functions of job which include climbing, and moving and lifting objects that may be up to 100 pounds.
You may use the APPLY button.
Atlantic City Public School District is an Equal Opportunity Affirmative Action Employer
Candidates for employment who receive a conditional offer of employment will be required to be tested for the usage of controlled dangerous substances as they are defined in N.J.S.A. 2C:35-2.