Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
SALARY: To be determined by the Scotch Plains-Fanwood Board of Education
The Scotch Plains-Fanwood School District, a K-12 school district in Union County, NJ,
serves an active and diverse student body of 5,500+ students across 5 elementary
schools, 2 middle schools, and 1 high school and is funded by a $100 million operating
budget. We seek a motivated and dedicated individual to join our team!
The successful candidate will possess:
• Valid New Jersey School Business Administrator Certificate.
• Qualified Purchasing Agent Certification or willingness to earn within the
first 12 months of employment.
• Experience as a School Business Administrator or Assistant School
Business Administrator preferred.
• Knowledge and experience with accepted business practices in school
districts related to budget preparation and administration, payroll, health
benefits, negotiations, risk management, purchasing, state reports, grants,
transportation, food service, school plant operations, and facility planning.
• Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting
and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code, and GAAP
• Experience with School-Community Relations and Board Operations preferred.
• Proficient with Systems 3000 is a plus.
• Excellent staff management, organizational, communication, and
See attached Job Description for additional information.
Interested individuals should apply on-line @ www.spfk12.org.
Office of Human Resources
Scotch Plains-Fanwood Public Schools
512 Cedar Street
Scotch Plains, NJ 07076
AFFIRMATIVE ACTION/EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER