7+8 th Grade Teacher - English/Language Arts
St. Rose Grammar School, a Pre-K-8 Grade Catholic School in Belmar, NJ is anticipating openings for a Catholic Elementary School teacher for the 2022-2023 School year.
Our mission is to develop within our students, active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their Catholic beliefs. This sense of faith in conjunction with preparing our students for the global economy builds a strong foundation for future leaders.
Our languge arts middle school teachers are expected to:
- Effectively teach Language Arts.
- Possess experience and knowledge of literature.
- Teaching of religious studies through Diocesan curriculum including Confirmation preparation. Graduation preparation.
- Assess and evaluate student progress.
- Maintain effective middle school classroom management
- Proficient in the use of technology in how it effectively provides student achievement. Familiar with ability to toggle to and from virtual learning and live instruction through Google Classroom
- Medical, Dental and 403B plans available.
- Letter and resume deadline August 3, 2022.
Bachelor of Arts or Science in Education
Required license or certification:
Minimum Eligible for NJ State Certification; K-8