Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Morris-Union Jointure Commission
Anticipated Position for 2022-2023 School Year
Position: Custodian/Maintenance Worker/Bus Driver
(12-month, full-time position)
Location: To Be Determined
Hours: To Be Determined
Anticipated Effective Date: Immediately
- Must possess a high school diploma or equivalent training/experience.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain a Black Seal Engineer’s License within one year of the initial date of employment.
- Must possess or be willing to obtain a Class B CDL license with either having or being able to obtain the P and S endorsements within one year of initial date of employment. Airbrake endorsement appreciated but not required.
- Prefer prior experience as a custodian in a school setting.
- Prior experience in plant operation and maintenance; cleaning methods and procedures; repairs; security; heating and ventilation.
- Must possess knowledge of fire/safety laws and proper handling of hazardous materials.
- Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
- Must work cooperatively with MUJC staff and administration.
- Competitive salary in public school district.
- Health insurance benefits.
- Enrollment in the New Jersey Public Employees Retirement System.