Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Assists in the development of the SBJC Bowling program for participation in the NJSIAA.
- Assists in directing and coordinating all aspects of training, preparing and planning for an athletic competition, working closely with the district’s Athletic Coordinator.
- Implement a curriculum of engaging, skill-based activities that can be adapted to athlete’s various developmental needs.
- Develop and administer effective practices to engage our student population.
- Instruct athletes in the strategies and techniques of the sport.
- Model sportsmanship and maintain appropriate conduct towards athletes, officials, and spectators.
- Communicate all necessary information with athletes’ parents.
- Attend and complete all trainings required by the NFHS, NJSIAA, and the SBJC, including but not limited to: NFHS Fundamentals of Coaching (Blended Version) course; CPR, AED and Basic First Aid; NFHS Concussion in Sports Course; and NFHS Heat Illness Prevention.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, and ability to work collaboratively with students, parents, staff.
- Knowledge of and sensitivity to students with extraordinary needs.
- Must be available to work after school