Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Plan in written form and execute in practice a program of study that meets the individual needs, abilities, and interests of all students assigned.
- Create a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to the maturity and interest of the student.
- Guide the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and — in harmony wit the goals — establish clear objectives for all lessons, units, projects and the like to communicate these objectives to students.
- Strive to implement by instruction and action the District's nhilosophy of education n nd instructional goals and objectives.
- Assist in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
- Establish and maintain cooperative relations with others.
||Ten (10) months position
||In accordance with TEA contract
||Hourly Salaries X