St. Rose Grammar School, a Pre-K-8 Grade Catholic School in Belmar, NJ is anticipating openings for a part-time Catholic Elementary School Spanish teacher for the 2021-2022 School year.
Our mission is to develop within our students, active and creative minds, a sense of understanding and compassion for others, and the courage to act on their Catholic beliefs. This sense of faith in conjunction with preparing our students for the global economy builds a strong foundation for future leaders.
Our Spanish elementary school teachers are expected to:
- Effectively teach Spanish to elementary school students
- Assess and evaluate student progress.
- Maintain effective classroom management
- Proficient in the use of technology in how it effectively provides student achievement
- Letter and resume deadline May 1, 2021.
Bachelor of Arts/Science
Required license or certification:
Eligible for NJ State Certification or Alternate Route Candidate
Submit resume: firstname.lastname@example.org