The Butler School District, located in Morris County, NJ, is searching for a dynamic Educational Leader to serve as principal at the Richard Butler Middle School which serves students in grades 5 through 8.
The successful candidate will demonstrate a strong knowledge of middle school philosophy and demonstrated history of builidng a successful school culture. In addition, the following requirements should be met:
- Possess a valid New Jersey Principal Certification.
- Knowledge of and experience with 21st Century Skills and Innovative Practices.
- Prior administrative experience
- Ability to establish positive and effective relationships with students, staff, parents, and community.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience conducting classroom observations and evaluations.
- Well-versed in social and emotional learning
To apply, please forward a letter of interest, resume, and certifications to:
Dr. Daniel R. Johnson
Superintendent - Butler and Bloomingdale School Districts