Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Effective Date(s): September 2022
Staff Needed: One (1) Acting Vice Principal
- Must hold a standard New Jersey Principal Certificate
- Must have a minimum of five (5) years excellent experience in teaching and/or administration, and working with adolescents.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and the ability to motivate people.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Hold a valid driver’s license with no serious violations.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of effective discipline strategies and motivation, curriculum development and program evaluation, child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessment and diagnosis, and research related to learning.
- Exhibit a personality that demonstrates enthusiasm and interpersonal skills to relate well with students, staff, administration, parents, and the community.
- Demonstrate the ability to use computers for word processing, data management, and telecommunications.
- Provide proof of U. S. citizenship or legal resident alien status by completing Federal Form I-9 in compliance with the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986.
- Provide evidence that a criminal record history check has been conducted and clearance has been given by the Department of Education. During the initial six-month period, provide a sworn statement that there have not been any convictions of a crime or a disorderly person's offense in accordance with l 8A:6-7.1.
- Provide evidence that health is adequate to fulfill the job functions and responsibilities with reasonable accommodation pursuant to 42 U.S.C. 12101 and in accordance with NJ.AC. 6:3- 4A.4.
- Pass the state required Mantoux Intradermal Tuberculin Test as required by N.J.A.C. 6:3-4A.4.
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Domenico Carriero, Principal
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date or until filled