||PHYSICAL EDUCATION TEACHER
||1. Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university. 2. New Jersey Teacher of Health/Physical Education certification or eligibility.
- Prepares a comprehensive health/wellness campaign for students, community members and staff.
- Works with various targeted populations and groups to identify needs and develop programs to meet those needs. 3. Be thoroughly knowledgeable of materials and tools available, and serve as a resource to groups who may need specific materials/information.
- Develops and participate in Health Fairs or other school/community Outreach programs.
- Prepares and present programs to individuals and small groups.
- Serves as a resource to clinical staff and provide connections to appropriate health services.
- Partners with high school staff and community organizations to create a standardized Health Education curriculum.
- Develops and maintains a Health Education library/resource center.
||Ten (10) month position.
|In accordance with TEA Contract.
|HOW TO APPLY:
||To be considered for interview the following is required:
Completed application to include:
- Internet Application (www.trenton.k12.nj.us)
- Current resume
- Copy of NJ certification
- Three letters of reference