Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
MANASQUAN PUBLIC SCHOOLS
Office of the Superintendent
Job Opening - 2022-2023 School Year
Custodian (Night Shift)
Under the direct supervision of the Principal, Custodial Supervisor, and Business Administrator, performs general cleaning and maintenance in school buildings and grounds; maintains equipment in functional condition; and provides cleaning and custodial assistance to students, teachers, visitors, and others, as necessary.
Salary determined by collective bargaining agreement. (Step 1 for 22/23 SY for night shift $44,278) Medical benefits included.
- Knowledge of cleaning procedures and ability to perform cleaning duties of building and grounds
- Ability to be self-directed, show initiative, be dependable and assume responsibility
- Ability to move, receive and store building supplies and materials
- Ability to work outside in all weather conditions
- Ability to lift/carry 50 to 60 lbs.
- Must be able to obtain a low-pressure Black Seal Boiler License within 1 year of hire date
Interested applicants MUST APPLY ONLINE at https://www.applitrack.com/manasquanboe/onlineapp
Posting Date: May 13, 2022
Closing Date: May 22, 2022
Manasquan School District is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer