Per Diem Custodian
The Secaucus Board of Education invites qualified and interested persons to apply for the position of Per Diem Custodian.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of a High School degree or equivalent.
- Custodial/Maintenance experience a plus.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to lift a minimum of twenty (20) pounds.
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Perform secretarial and clerical tasks, some of which may be confidential and unique to the assigned office, requiring a thorough knowledge of rules and regulations of the school and school system, and the frequent exercise of independent judgment.
Hourly Rate and Employment
HOW TO APPLY
The Secaucus Board of Education is ONLY accepting electronic applications. Please apply online at www.sboe.org.
Growing Global Learners through Positive Culture and Academic Challenges
THE SECAUCUS BOARD OF EDUCATION IS AN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER