Long Term Special Education Teacher
Woodbridge School District
Are you ready to make an impact on education? Do you want to work for a company considered one of America’s Best Large Employers of 2017 and 2018 by Forbes Magazine?
A long-term substitute teaching position with ESS may be the opportunity you’re looking for!
When a teacher is absent for an extended period of time, a qualified long-term substitute is needed to carry out the educational program. As a long-term substitute, you’ll become an integral part of a school’s educational team, amplifying your teaching expertise while maximizing the learning experience for students!
We are currently seeking a long-term Special Education Teacher in 19-5601; Woodbridge School District; Special Education Teacher; ASAP, NJ!
Start Date: ASAP
Responsibilities of a Special Education Teacher
• Administer core curriculum consistent with school district objectives
• Develop lesson plans and instructional materials, and translate into meaningful learning experiences
• Conduct ongoing assessment of student progress; maintain a system for accurate record-keeping, grading, and reporting
• Establish and maintain a safe and orderly classroom environment
• Demonstrate cooperation and flexibility in performing other duties as assigned by school administration
Qualifications of a Special Education Teacher
• Valid NJ Standard, CEAS, or CE Certification: Special Education
• Valid NJ criminal history letter
• Negative tuberculosis test obtained within 6 months of initial employment
• We offer benefits – medical, dental, vision, 401k, and more!
• You’ll receive training and ongoing support
• Employee discount program and bonus opportunities
• Our partner districts routinely hire our substitutes for full-time teaching positions
• We have hundreds of local daily substitute opportunities available when you’re not in a long-term role – you can use our system to accept the jobs you want 24/7 by phone, internet, or text message
ESS is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.
Job ID: 19-5601