The Patrick School
Immediate openings for Certified Teachers
Do you want to be a part of a new, emerging school with big dreams?
The Patrick School in Hillside NJ is focused on delivering the best education possible to our students in the most optimum way. Many of our students are also athletes and basketball is the sport of choice for most of them. We are now looking for Teachers to help us educate our students while working with new technology in a blended learning environment. Work with small classes with students who are vested into The Patrick School mission. Online delivery experience a plus.
1. Assist in creating a safe environment where our students can learn.
2. Maintain a safe, healthy, clean and organized classroom environment.
3. Follow the given online curriculum
4. Make sure the students are paced properly
5. Participation in mandatory staff meetings and completes annual training requirements.
6. Fostering of teamwork.
7. Use of assessment tools.
8. Commitment to continuing education.
9. Cultivate positive relationships with families, team members, and community contacts.
10. Identifies the needs of the population served and modifies and delivers care that is specific to those needs (i.e., age, culture, language, hearing and/or visually impaired, etc.).
11. Adheres to the standards set forth by The Patrick School
1. Bachelor's degree and teaching certification
2. Must be able to use a computer and be willing to learn the online platforms.
3. Ability to communicate in English, both orally and in writing with students, staff, administrators and community
4. Proper authorization to work in the US
Licenses and Certifications Required: Teaching Certificate, Retired teachers welcome.