- High School Diploma required
- AAS in Computer Science and related field preferred
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in testing materials management, including materials acquisition, inventory, distribution, and collection. Experience working with NJ Department of Education (NJDOE) student data reporting system and its submissions or EWIG.
Minimum of three (3) years experience in technical support of large scale assessment programs, including data entry, score verification and test score processing.
Acceptable combination of three (3) years experience in testing materials management and technical support of large scale assessment programs.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience operating and maintaining network systems
- Thorough knowledge of various on-line applications
- Experience and familiarity of state testing programs and knowledge of large school systems is desired
- PC and network application literate
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
This is specialized and complex clerical work providing support for state and district assessment programs, including maintenance of test security and distribution procedures; response to public, school-site, and district information inquiries; and general clerical support as required. Additionally, this assignment involves the management, maintenance and research of software, network systems, and any application utilized for assessment, data collection and school improvement. This assignment also requires submission of necessary student information to NJDOE Student data reporting system to enable procurement of state identification numbers for students entering the district; monitoring that information in NJDOE student data reporting system and ensuring the student data in Genesis is corrected when necessary. Also ensuring that state reports are submitted timely and without errors.