BUENA REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT
ATLANTIC COUNTY, NJ
HAS THE FOLLOWING ANTICIPATED CERTIFICATED POSITION AVAILABLE
POSITION OPEN FILLED
TEACHER OF FRENCH
Buena Regional High School
Position to start on or about December 2, 2019
- Valid New Jersey Instructional Cert. or eligibility for Teacher of French
- Demonstrated knowledge of subject/grade level specialty.
- Ability to work with other professionals in a team environment for the benefit
of our students.
- Knowledge/experience of using technology in the classroom.
- Ability to develop and maintain a positive learning environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills.
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
REPORTS TO: PRINCIPAL AND DESIGNATED SUPERVISOR
JOB GOAL: To provide an approved education program and establish a class environment that fosters learning
and personal growth; to help pupils to develop skills, attitudes, and knowledge needed to provide a good foundation
for continued education; and to maintain good relationships with parents and other staff members.
SALARY: Minimum $54,796* (In accordance with the BREA Negotiated Agreement)
BENEFITS: MEDICAL, DENTAL, & PRESCRIPTION
SUBMIT LETTER OF INTEREST, RESUME, AND COPY OF CERTIFICATION
TO: Ashley Stewart, Human Resources Coordinator
C/O Buena Regional School District Board Office
PO Box 309, Buena, NJ 08310
Please be advised, incomplete applications may not be considered for employment
* * * * *BUENA REGIONAL SCHOOL DISTRICT IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER * * * * *
The BUENA REGIONAL Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer, has an Affirmative Action Program, and will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, political affiliation, sex, armed forces liability, physical handicap, social or economic status.
The Board is committed to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the Americans with Disabilities Act.
*Salary to be adjusted as pertinent when negotiations completed.
DATED: 10/09/19 HSFRENCHTCHRPOSTING2019-20SY