DTS Pre K- 8 School Principal
The Delaware Township School District is seeking an experienced Pre-K - Grade 8 Principal for a 12-month position for our rural, high achieving one school community to help carry out its commitment to academic achievement and social-emotional development for all DTS students. The successful candidate will have proven experience and success in fostering a positive school climate through high visibility, strong community relations, and exemplary communication skills. The successful candidate should also be student-centered and skilled in supporting student growth and the application of educational technology.
- NJ Principal Certificate or Certificate of Eligibility required
- Successful experience as an effective building principal and in evaluating faculty is strongly preferred.
- Evidence of leadership in the areas of supervision/evaluation, special education, professional development, and technology.
- Innovative curriculum leader who links academic rigor, student achievement, and data analysis to improve teaching and learning.
- Demonstrated leadership in school improvement, program development, scheduling and curriculum integration.
Position available: July 1, 2021.
- Salary commensurate with education and experience; subject to NJ State regulations.
Interested candidates should email cover letter, resume, 3 references and all certification(s) labeled ‘DTS 21-22 Principal Search’ to: