Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Serves as the primary advocate for the health and well being of students and staff within the school. Responsibilities include health screenings and services, emergency first aid, the care of those who are ill and injured while in the school, maintenance of health records, and instruction in sound health practices.
Please see the attached document for full description.
- Hold a valid New Jersey educational services certificate in accordance with the requirements of N.J.S.A. 18A:27.1 et seq., and N.J.A.C. Title 6 Chapter 11 with a school nurse endorsement (N.J.A.C. 6:11-11.7) and other appropriate endorsement(s) in accordance with the requirements of N.J.A.C. 6:11-10.1 et seq.
- Holds a license as a registered professional nurse (RN) in New Jersey.
- Hold and maintain a current CPR certification and Professional Rescuer Certification.
- As per negotatiated salary guide
- Commensurate with education and experience
Orange Education Association
For consideration, please apply online at www.orange.k12.nj.us