Turkish Teacher (K-12)
Job Type: Full-time
Position Summary: Provides instruction for students that enables them to learn and demonstrate mastery of the NJ Student Learning Standards.
- Provides content-related and appropriate instruction based on NJ Student Learning Standards;
- Provides classroom environment which promotes active learning in subject area;
- Exhibits knowledge of performance-based instruction and assessment;
- Communicates responsibly with students, parents, colleagues, and school leadership;
- Accounts for student attendance and punctuality;
- Follows all county, state, and federal policies and procedures;
- Follows professional ethics in all work-related activities.
- Prepares adequately for responsibilities to be assumed when absent;
- Works with parents/guardians in all aspects of the student’s educational program;
- Facilitates home-school communication by such means as holding conferences, telephoning, and sending written communications;
- Integrates appropriate technology into classroom instruction;
- Avoids behaviors which detract from staff morale;
- Performs other duties as assigned by the appropriate administrator.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree from a regionally accredited university is required.
Certification/Licensure: NJ Standard Certification or CEAS/CE is required.
Experience: Experience as a Turkish teacher is a plus.
- Proven communication and instructional strategies;
- Classroom management skills;
- Excellent communication skills both orally and in writing;
- Excellent organizational skills.
Central Jersey College Prep Charter School ("CJCP") is a K-4, 6-12 Public Charter School located in Somerset, NJ. The mission of CJCP is to provide academic and social challenges and opportunities for students to attain the skills necessary for success in post-secondary education. CJCP serves its mission by offering rigorous academic programs, college and career counseling, and extracurricular enrichment activities.
You may use the APPLY button.