Full-Time Speech and Language Pathologist-Maternity Leave Position
ANTICIPATED OPENING UPPER SCHOOL October 26th, 2020
Full-Time Maternity Leave Position- Therapist will assume the responsibility of providing speech and language services to High School aged students at Acadamy360 Upper School, a private school serving students with autism and related disabilities for over 50 years.
- Candidate must have NJ State License and School Speech Language Specialist Certificate (Qualified Clinical Fellows will be considered).
- Speech Therapist must have direct clinical experience with providing functional therapy for individuals with Autism Spectrum Disorder.
- Training and experience with PECS, Voice Output Communication Devices, and PROMPT is highly preferred
The therapist will collaborate as a member of a student’s educational team in order to provide comprehensive and functional direct treatment in accordance with the Individual Education Plans.
Our school offers…
- Competitive Salary
- Quality health benefits package
- Positive work environment
- Continuous opportunities for professional development
The anticipated time frame of this position is October 26th through February 15th, 2020.
Send resume, cover letter, school certificate, and state license to: