School Climate and Culture Specialist
The Climate and Culture Specialist is responsible for working with the School Climate Committee and the Positive Behavior Support in Schools Committee (PBSIS) to ensure that students internalize the school’s educational values and demonstrate achievement gains. The School Climate and Culture Specialist will help lead the school’s efforts to create a positive, structured, consistent, caring, and disciplined school environment.
- A valid NJ teaching or Ed. Services certificate, such as school counselor, behavior specialist, social worker, or psychologist
- Minimum five (5) years successful teaching experience and/or experience as a school counselor, behavior specialist, social worker, or psychologist
- Knowledge of Title I Accountability Procedures
- Knowledge/experience working with at-risk/diverse student needs
- Experience in providing professional development to various stakeholder groups
- Required criminal history review background check and proof of U. S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
Anticipated 2019-20 position
DEADLINE: OPEN UNTIL FILLED
Please send Resume, Letter of Interest, copies of certification(s), and transcripts via email to:
Dr. Lori L. Moore, Superintendent of Schools
Lindenwold Public School District
801 Egg Harbor Road
Lindenwold, NJ 08021
You may use the APPLY button.
The Lindenwold School District is an Equal Opportunity Employer.