Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Leave Replacement ELA Teacher
The position is for an aLeave Replacement ELA Teacher Teacher at Grace Wilday Jr High School
- Plan and organize instruction in ways that maximize student learning; employ appropriate teaching and learning strategies to communicate subject matter to students including strategies to meet diverse student needs.
- NJ Stanadard, CE or CEAS ELA Teacher
- Maintains a system for accurate and complete record-keeping, grading, and reporting for all student activities, achievement and attendance as required by district procedures.
- Encourages parental involvement in students' education and ensures effective communication with students and parents.
- Ensures that student conduct conforms to the school's standards and school policies, and establishes and maintains standards of student behavior needed to achieve a functional learning atmosphere in the classroom.
- Meets with other professional staff members, especially within the arts and related grade level, and participates in faculty meetings, committees and additional performances and events.
- Ability to engage in self-evaluation with regard to performance and professional growth.
- Ability to establish and maintain cooperative working relationships with others.
Qualified applicants will be contacted for any interview if credentials meet District standards/criteria. No phone calls please.
The Roselle Public Schools Promotes and Values Diversity
Employees and prospective employees will receive equal opportunities for employment without regard to sex, race, creed, national origin, ancestry, nationality, color, marital status, domestic partnership, civil union status, gender identity or expression, familial status, affectional or sexual orientation, age, handicap (and/or disability), service in the armed forces, veteran status, atypical hereditary cellular or blood trait, genetic information, refusal to submit to genetic tests, or refusal to make available results of genetic tests, or any other unlawful category of discrimination.