Haddon Heights School District
Haddon Heights, NJ
School Business Administrator/Board Secretary
12 Month Position with Medical Benefits
Approximate Start Date: July 1, 2021
To supervise, manage and coordinate the business affairs of the district efficiently and effectively to achieve the educational and support services goals of the district with the available financial resources.
- Valid NJ School Business Administrator certificate or CE.
- Degree in accounting or finance; Master's degree in education administration preferred.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as Business Administrator in a public school system preferred.
Performance Responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Knowledge of GAAP accounting, school budgeting, transportation management, food service management, financial management & investments, insurance & risk management, payroll, and buildings and grounds.
- Strong organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to work collaboratively with various groups including: administrators, teachers, board members, community members and union representatives.
- Knowledge of local/state/federal reporting requirements and applicable laws.
- Proficient with CSI preferred.
Please submit an application, letter of interest, resume, and copy of certification through the Haddon Heights School District Employment website by May 10, 2021 at 9:00 am.
Please select the link below to apply:
Haddon Heights School District - Employment