Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
TRENTON BOARD OF EDUCATION
Human Resources Department
108 North Clinton Avenue
Trenton, NJ 08609
POSTING OF VACANCIES
POSITION: ELEMENTARY SCHOOL TEACHER Gr 6 (SCIENCE)
LOCATION: JEFFERSON ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- New Jersey Middle School certificate with Subject matter Specialization: Science in Grades 5 - 8. (This certificate requires a co-certificate Elementary K-6)
- Plans in written form and execute in practice of study that meets the individual needs, abilities and interests of all students assigned.
- Creates a classroom environment that is conducive to learning and appropriate to maturiry and intesres of the students.
- Guides the learning process toward the achievement of curriculum goals and in harmony with the goals establishes clear objectives to students.
- Strives to implement by instruction and action the district's philosophy of education and instructional goals and objectives.
- Assists in the selection of books, equipment, and other instructional materials.
- Establishes and maintains cooperative relations with others.
- Performs such tasks and assumes responsibilities as directed by the Principal