Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
POSITION: ACCOUNT CLERK
POSITION AVAILABLE: As soon as possible
APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
QUALIFICATIONS: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements sited below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
- A minimum of three (3) years experience in a variety of clerical tasks involving computing, classifying, verifying, and recording numerical data and the reconciliation of accounts, records, and documents.
- Prior successful experience with posting entries in cash books, journals, ledgers, and/or other accounting and finance records.
- Working knowledge of computer applications including spreadsheets, databases, and word processing; Systems 3000 experience preferred.
- Demonstrated detail orientation and ability to multi-task.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Exceptional customer service orientation, including ability to establish and maintain successful relationships with the educational community; maintains confidentially as required and appropriate.
- Must have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative.
- Background free from criminal activities (as verified by criminal history check required by New Jersey Department of Education).