- Possession of or eligibility for NJ School Administrator certification
- Central office or building principal experience preferred
- Minimum of five years of teaching experience preferred
- Secondary school experience and an understanding of PK-12 regional relationships
- Earned doctorate preferred
Please email no later than August 26, 2022 to the address listed below:
- A detailed Letter of Application
- A current Resume
- Copies of appropriate Certifications
- A written work product (not a Power-Point)
Examples include, but are not limited to:
- A report to the Board of Education on a topic relating to planning, assessment, teaching and learning, policy, etc.
- A response to a crisis or emergency
- A letter to the staff or community, or a member of the staff, or community, or a student.
The written work product should be dated and include any context necessary for interpretation.
Please email all materials to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: (609) 599-2900 Ext. 130
Please view the search brochure for more information.
Applicants are encouraged to visit the Stratford School District website at: https://www.stratford.k12.nj.us/
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer