Belmar Board of Education
School Business Administrator/Board Secretary
1. VALID NEW JERSEY SCHOOL BUSINESS ADMINISTRATOR CERTIFICATE
2. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE AS DETERMINED BY THE BOARD
3. UNDERSTANDING OF THE PRINCIPALS AND PRACTICES OF FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING AND REPORTING PROCEDURES CONSISTENT WITH STATUTE, CODE AND GAAP REQUIREMENTS.
4. KNOWLEDE OF ACCEPTED BUSINESS PRACTICES IN SCHOOL DISTRICTS RELATED TO BUDGET PREPARATION AND ADMINISTRATION, RISK MANAGEMENT, PURCHASING, TRANSPORTATION, FOOD SERVICES, SCHOOL PLANT OPERATIONS AND FACILITY PLANNING.
5. DEMONSTRATED ORGANIZATIONAL, COMMUNICATION AND INTERPERSONAL SKILLS.
6. REQUIRED CRIMINAL HISTORY BACKGROUND CHECK
7. PROOF OF CITIZENSHIP OR LEGAL RESIDENT ALIEN STATUS
REPORTS TO: Superintendent
JOB GOAL: To supervise, manage and coordinate the business office of the district efficiently and effectively to ensure that educational support services help to achieve the educational goals of the district with the available financial resources. To supervise all custodial, transportation personnel and business operations staff.
SUBMIT A LETTER OF INTEREST, RESUME, SALARY REQUIREMENTS & COPIES OF CERTIFICATIONS TO:
David Hallman, Belmar Board of Education, 1101 Main St, Belmar, NJ 07719
Email to email@example.com and a copy email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ALL INFORMATION MUST BE RECEIVED NO LATER THAN TUESDAY, OCTOBER 22nd, 2019
The BELMAR Board of Education is an Equal Opportunity Employer, has an Affirmative Action Program, and will not discriminate against any person because of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, political affiliation, sex, armed forces liability, physical handicap, social or economic status.
The Board is committed to Section 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the American with Disabilities Act.