Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- High School Diploma required.
- Post-high school professional training required.
- Strong organizational, analytical, communication and skills
- Proficiency in the use of computer applications
- Able to maintain confidentiality as required and appropriate
1. Prepare agendas for Board meetings.
2. Prepares workshop, regular and executive session minutes for Board meetings
3. Schedules meetings, travel, and appointments for Board members. Prepares itineraries and makes reservations as necessary.
4. Keeps Board members informed of meeting schedules and report deadlines.
5. Processes annual Financial & Personal/Relative Disclosure forms for administrators and Board Members.
6. Gives public notice of all Board Meetings as required by P.L. 1975, Chapter 231, “The Open Public Meetings Act.”
7. Prepares, in consultation with the Board Secretary, Board President, and leadership team an agenda setting forth all known items of business to be considered at a meeting and delivers the agenda to appropriate persons as provided by statute and board policy.
8. Publishes legal notices concerning district business, including yearly advertised budget.
9. Responds to requests from the public as directed by the Board Secretary.
10. Interfaces with auditors concerning items that are on the Board agenda.
11. Prepares letters and documents for tenure charges of employees.
12. Develops annual calendar for Board members on key deadlines.
13. Completes on time assignments desired by the Board; responds to Board Member requests for information or clerical assistance.
14. Conducts research, collecting pertinent information and/or conferring with involved individuals regarding projects/programs, providing requested information and researching and compiling data as directed by the Board Secretary. 15. Assists the Board Secretary in administering the Board Office policies and procedures.
For more details, please see attached job description.