Choose 2 Connect (C2C) is an afterschool program providing academic enrichment and services to students and families outside the regular school day. The program runs from the approximate hours of 2:30 PM until 5:30 PM on full school days, not to exceed 20 hours per week.
QUALIFICATIONS: The C2C Site Coordinator shall hold a teaching certificate issued by the State Board of Education. The C2C Site Coordinator must have on file his/her criminal background check.
REPORTS TO: C2C Project Director
SUPERVISES: C2C Facilitators, Assistants, Data Managers
JOB GOAL: The C2C Site Coordinator shall be responsible for the daily operation, coordination and delivery of services at the respective program site.
TERMS OF EMPLOYMENT: Eleven (11) Months
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: The C2C Site Coordinator shall:
- Ensure staff and students are in assigned classrooms and have signed-in;
- Ensure activities are delivered as intended;
- Oversee drop off and pick up of students;
- Coordinate and distribute daily snacks;
- Ensure field trip activities are completed as scheduled and that emergency contacts are accessible;
- Communicate with school-day teachers regarding specific student needs; and
- Perform reasonable duties which may be necessary to ensure the proper functioning of the educational program of the district and which are incidental to the position of C2C Site Coordinator.