Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Moorestown Township Public Schools
Department of Human Resources, Diversity & Inclusion
803 N. Stanwick Road
Moorestown NJ 08057
(856) 778-6600 ext. 18261
Title: Head Custodian-South Valley Elementary School
Minimum high school diploma or equivalent
Black seal license
Valid New Jersey driver’s license
Ability to pass criminal history review and S414
- Knowledge and experience with materials used to maintain the cleaning of district buildings.
- Knowledge of the practice and procedure required to maintain and served district buildings.
- Organizational capabilities to meet the daily routines and emergency circumstances that occur.
- Ability to develop a positive working relationship with building administrators.
- General knowledge and experience with light carpentry, minor plumbing and basic cleaning procedures.
- Inspects building to identify areas of concern for repair.
- Works with building Principal to meet needs of school.
- Inspects, analyzes and determines cleanup to be done and materials needed.
- Reports necessary repairs to Supervisor of Buildings and Grounds.
- Assists with shoveling, plowing and salting sidewalks, driveways and parking area as necessary.
- Responsible for monitoring and logging procedures as per state law when boilers are in operation.
- Maintains and inspects custodian related equipment and reports and deficiencies.
All candidates should apply online at: www.generalasp.com/mtps/onlineapp
Moorestown Township Public Schools is an Affirmative Action Employer/EEO