Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
1. Teaching certificate for at least one of the NJDOE tested subject areas: English/LAL, Mathematics.
- Valid New Jersey Supervisor certificate.
- At least five years instructional experience.
- Experience with the coordination and administration of standardized assessments in a school setting.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Successfully undergo a criminal history check and proof of U.S citizenship or legal resident alien status.
- Meets the health qualifications required of all personnel.
- Meets NJ residency requirements or willingness to relocate to NJ within 365 days of employment.
- Must follow the guidelines of the Camden County Technical Schools’ Nepotism Policy, File Code: 0142.1.
Interviews are at the discretion of the superintendent and/or designee and based on qualifications for the position.
Type of Job (K-12 or Higher Ed.)