Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
Effective Date(s): January 3, 2022
Staff Needed: One (1) Math Teacher
- Hold a New Jersey instructional certificate in accordance with the requirements of N.J.S.A. 18A:27.1 et. seq., and N.J.A.C. Title 6 Chapter 11 with appropriate subject area endorsement(s) for the position held (N.J.A.C. 6:11-6.1, 6.2, or 8.1 et seq.).
- Have excellent experience in teaching and working with adolescents
- Demonstrate a comprehensive knowledge of the content field and describe ways in which the content can be organized ito lessons for secondary students.
- Have excellent integrity and demonstrate good moral character and initiative
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of child growth and development, effective instructional strategies, classroom management, learning assessments and diagnosis, and research related to learning.
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate effectively in English, both orally and in writing, using proper grammar and vocabulary
- Use effective presentation skills when employing direct instruction, including appropriate vocabulary and examples, clear and legible visuals, anda rticulate and audible speech
- Use excellent written and oral English skills when communicating with students, parents, and colleagues
Salary: As Per Negotiated Contract
Initiator: Nicolette Thompson, Principal
- Meet such alternatives to above qualifications as the Superintendent may find appropriate and acceptable
- Pending budget availability
- All postings are open for ten (10) consecutive days following the date or until filled