The Bloomingdale Board of Education, located in Passaic County, NJ is seeking a qualified individual to service as the Business Administrator/Board Secretary on or about July 1, 2021.
The successful candidate will possess:
- Valid New Jersey School Business Administrator Certificate.
- Qualified Purchasing Agent Certification or ability to earn such certification.
- Experience as a School Business Administrator and/or experience working in payroll services, health benefits, risk management, purchasing, state reporting, grant writing, transportation, food services, and school plant operations.
- Knowledge and experience with accepted business practices in schools.
- Understanding of the principles and practices of financial accounting and reporting procedures consistent with statute, code, and GAAP Excellent organizational, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Required criminal history background check; and medical screening
- Proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status.
Anticipated start date is July 1, 2021
To apply either :
Utilize the 'Apply' button on this posting
Forward a letter of interest, resume, and certifications to:
Ms. Sandi Stout, Administrative Assistant to the Superintendent
Bloomingdale Board of Education