Responsible for the development, installation, operation, and maintenance of wide area, local area networks, servers and security systems. Provide technical information for problem solving related to core network infrastructure and devices such as switches, firewalls, routers, wireless access points. Working knowledge of Windows Operating systems, GAFE. Demonstrated knowledge providing end-user support in an educational environment. Working experience with a variety of cloud based computing systems.
Duties include but not limited to:
- Configure and maintain district wireless infrastructure
- Ability to configure data switches (Routes & VLAN)
- Ability to configure, install and maintain various client software
- Excellent hardware and software troubleshooting skills a must
- Day-to-day maintenance, updates and back-ups
- Support the District’s Active Directory and OU structure, including Group Policies.
- Ability to troubleshoot software and hardware issues