Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
BERGEN COUNTY SPECIAL SERVICES
ANNOUNCEMENT: POSITION OPENING
The Board of Education is seeking applications for the 2022-2023 school years for the following position:
TEACHER OF THE HANDICAPPED/ TEACHER OF STUDENTS WITH DISABILITIES
(10 Months – Certificated)
- New Jersey DOE certificate required - Teacher of the Handicapped or Teacher of Students with Disabilities.
- Instructional endorsement required (Elementary Education).
- Experience working with autistic population, ABA and discrete trial – preferred.
- Ability to motivate students in a positive and creative learning environment.
- Willing and able to complete Elwyn training.
- Willingness to obtain CDL – preferable.
- New Jersey residence within one (1) year from date of hire.
Applicants for this position are asked to apply online via Applitrack at https://www.applitrack.com/bcss/onlineapp/
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
c: Presidents, Employee Associations