Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
LOCATION: Buildings & Grounds
EFFECTIVE DATE: November 1, 2021
- Demonstrates knowledge of the problems, equipment, techniques and safety practices involved in installing, inspecting, repairing and maintenance of cables, wiring, motors, sound equipment, oil burners and other types of electrical equipment.
- Possesses sufficient color perception to distinguish colors of electrical wiring.
- Demonstrates strength and dexterity, necessary to perform all required tasks.
- Ability to read, write and understand work-related directions and instructions with sufficient skill to perform required tasks effectively.
- Must be able to work from ladder and scaffolding.
- Valid N.J. Drivers License.
- Black Seal Boiler License or must attain one within one year of employment.
- 5 years experience at the journeyman level working in commercial/industrial setting, or alternate experience acceptable to the Board of Education.
SALARY AND BENEFITS: In accordance with negotiated agreement
WORK YEAR: 12 months