Lunch Aide (part-time)
Hawkswood School is searching for a part-time lunch aide.
The work schedule is 5 days per week, Monday - Friday, from 9:30am - 1:00pm. This position is available starting in April 2023, for a duration of 3 to 4 months to cover a leave of absence.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintains helpful, informed, pleasant environment dealing with students, coworkers, vendors, and visitors.
- Coordinates with school secretary on daily lunch order list and reports.
- Receives daily lunch orders from the food vendor; verifies amount and content.
- Opens insulated food transport cases at scheduled lunch period times to maintain proper temperature.
- Assembles meals and side dishes.
- Serves meals to students and records meals served on daily lunch order list.
- Maintains information on modifications, dietary restrictions, allergies and substitutions.
- Sets up and breaks down the puree stations and work areas.
- Practices personal hygiene and cleans all used equipment utilizing sanitation/cleaning procedures.
Pay rate starts at $15.00 per hour.
- Due to the vulnerable populations served by Hawkswood School, staff members are required to be fully vaccinated and boosted against COVID-19.
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience in food service is helpful
- ServSafe certification is welcome
Please visit our website to learn more about who we are and what we do. www.hawkswoodschool.net.
Hawkswood School runs a 12-month program.
Hawkswood School is a private school in Eatontown, New Jersey, approved by the State of New Jersey to provide special education services and supports to students on the autism spectrum and with multiple disabilities, ages 3 - 21. We are committed to empowering students with disabilities to be self-expressed, self-directed and contributing members of their families and communities.
EOE/MF. Hawkswood School is an equal opportunity employer.