Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
The Secaucus Board of Education invites qualified and interested persons to apply for the position of School Nurse.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- New Jersey Department of Education Standard School Nurse Certificate.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing from an accredited 4-year college/university.
- NJ Registered Nurse License.
- CPR & AED certified.
- Experience working in a public-school setting and experience with special education students preferred.
BASIC FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- The school nurse will provide nursing services at all public schools ranging from elementary through high school as assigned.
REPORTS TO: School Principal/Director of Athletics
SALARY AND EMPLOYMENT
Salary Range: Current starting salary range $60,359 - $67,869 as per the 2021-2023 SEA Contract
Employment Period: January 1, 2021 – June 30, 2022
HOW TO APPLY
The Secaucus Board of Education is only accepting electronic applications.
Please apply online at www.sboe.org.
OPENING DATE: October 22, 2021
CLOSING DATE: December 3, 2021
THE SECAUCUS BOARD OF EDUCATION IS AN
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER
Board approved, October 21, 2021