Applying to this job will open a new window on the employer's web site to apply there.
- Alignment with the middle-school philosophy.
- Responsible for all planning and instruction, per district curriculum.
- Flexibility and expertise to plan and deliver instruction in literature and writing.
- Deep understanding of NJ Student Learning Standards.
- Knowledge and application of differentiated, workshop, and conferring strategies.
- Passion for literature, particularly middle-grade books.
NJ DOE Certification
Teaching experience preferred.
All applicants must complete and submit an online application. The application is used as the primary source of information regarding an applicant, and for that reason, it is important the application contains the most up-to-date information. Applicants will receive an email confirmation after the successful submission of a completed application. Applicants selected for an interview will be personally contacted. Unfortunately, due to the volume of applications received, we are unable to schedule an interview for every applicant.