- College, Asssociate's Degree or Higher
- Substitute Teacher Certification, required (we will assist you in attaining this if you do not already have it).
- Related job field work experience with demonstrated ability to work without constant supervision and an interest in special education.
Required Physical Skills:
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, ascend/descend stairs, use hands to finger, handle or feel; talk and hear;
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs unassisted;
- Must be able to demonstrate the appropriate CPI holds, or be able to learn the skills.
You may use the APPLY button.