Latin Teacher MS grades 7 & 8
- The teacher is responsible for the instructional planning, implementation and development of the curriculum, student supervision and evaluation. He/she will maintain an environment that is conducive to learning and provide for the health and safety of the students.
- Adapts teaching methods and materials to meet the needs of all students.
- Encourages high expectations for student performance.
- Actively engages the involvement of all students.
- Develops and encourages critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrates enthusiasm and excitement for learning.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Valid New Jersey Instructional Certificate
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Required criminal history background check
Direct cover letter, resume, certificates, and 3 references to firstname.lastname@example.org
You may use the APPLY button.