- High School Diploma. Payroll experience preferred
- Knowledge of computers and computer based accounting/payroll systems
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge and experience of bookkeeping principles and practices
- Required criminal history background check and proof of U.S. citizenship or legal resident alien status
- Assists with organizing all operations required in payment of wages including contractual, hourly and overtime wages, Federal/State tax deductions and other voluntary payroll deductions.
- Participates in the review and reconciliation of the payroll prior to the production and issuance of individual salary payments.
- Maintains the financial/personal database for all employees ensuring correct payment of wages and accurate payroll deductions as required by law and/or employee selection.
- Assists with the processing of employee pension program enrollments.
- Verifies superintendent’s recommendations against the payroll database for leaves, transfers, terminations and any applicable salary changes.
- Ensures accurate account codes are used for all staff members.
- Assists with payroll telephone inquiries.
- Assists the Payroll Supervisor and performs other tasks related to the efficient operation of the payroll department.
- Maintains security and confidentially related to all district personnel information.
- Performs any other duties as assigned by the School Business Administrator or Assistant Business Administrator.
March 1, 2021 through June 30, 2021
APPLY ONLINE ONLY