POSITION OPENING FOR SCHOOL YEAR 2020-2021
(12 Months – Certificated)
Applied Technology High School
- Possess or be eligible for New Jersey DOE Certificate – Supervisor or Principal Certification.
- Master’s Degree in educational administration or related field from an accredited college or university-preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years of experience working with students as a teacher or other related role.
- Highly effective communication and organizational skills.
- Administrative experience – preferred.
- New Jersey residency required within one (1) year from date of hire.
SALARY: Commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Applicants for this position are asked to submit a current resume and cover letter to:
Mr. Gary P. Hall
Director of Human Resources
Bergen County Technical Schools
540 Farview Avenue
Paramus, NJ 07652
Fax: 201-265-5785 or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION EMPLOYER