||SUBSTITUTE BUS DRIVER
Job ID: 1599
||2022-2023 school year
||Per diem as needed
No medical benefits;
At-will position; not associated with any collective bargaining association
||Transportation Coordinator/School Business Administrator
||To transport pupils and other authorized personnel in a safe and efficient manner and perform all activities related to the operation of the school bus.
- Valid Commercial Driver’s License
- Minimum safe driving experience as determined by the Board.
- Sufficient mechanical aptitude to diagnose minor problems
- Successful completion of drug and alcohol testing.
- Current DOT physical
- Required criminal history background check as conducted by the Office of Criminal History and Paramus Police Department.
- Required proof of US citizenship or legal resident alien status.
||$33.40 per hour
||Qualified individuals interested in applying are invited to apply online
The final date for submitting applications for this position is May 15, 2023.
||1. New Jersey resident or willingness to relocate
|2. Controlled substance testing and successful completion of criminal history background check are required of all applicants offered employment
3. Successful completion of a criminal history background check
||Performance evaluated annually in accordance with the provisions of the Board’s policy on evaluation of non-certificated staff
Job description is available for review on the district website, www.paramus.k12.nj.us, under Departments-Human Resources & Employment- Job Descriptions-Building Operations-Bus Driver